Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Have Limoges china with only A.Lanternier in stamp... no pattern

Customer Question

have Limoges china with only A.Lanternier in stamp... no pattern name How to determine the value?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the pattern and let me know how many pieces and what comprises the set you have.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
The only photo was of the mark, just so you know why I am asking for more information.The mark is that of Alfred Lanternier and Cie of Limoges , France and this red mark in this shape was used from 1890 to the present.
Just a follow-up to see if you will be able to add a photo of your china and let me know the quantity in the set so that I can give you a value?