Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

At what prices have copies of the 1837 Book of Mormon (2nd

Customer Question

At what prices have copies of the 1837 Book of Mormon (2nd edition) sold in the past 4 years and who sold them?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls.I give my best answers in writing when I have time to think about them.Sometimes a "Chat box" will pop-up asking if you would like a live conversation. Please know it is not from me. Only a rare book dealer can possibly tell you what copies of the 1837 Book of Morman have sold in the last four years. I can give you the names of two such dealers you can contact. I believe I can give you the current asking price of a first edition of the 1837 Book of Mormon. This is not the second edition you have mentioned but I am not sure if you might refer to the 1830 Book of Mormon as the "First Edition" and the 1837 version as the "Second Edition"? Let me know. Kind regards,Doris Let me know. Kind regards,Doris