Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I need help about two pieces of art

Customer Question

I need help about two pieces of art
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.
Hi There~ My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only assess one item or matched set per question. At your convenience, please choose one and send photos of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature. ~Nora
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Did you get my picture
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
On the back , says from the art institute of Chicago , also van Gogh Vincent from Charles deering McCormick , Brooks McCormick , Roger McCormick collection
Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.
Hi, Yes, there is one image attached here and thank you for the additional information. You have a vintage framed color printed reproduction of a painting by Vincent Van Gogh from the collection of the Art Institute in Chicago with texturized surface made to appear like an original painting. It was common throughout the 20th century for publishers to print images of paintings and sell them as decorative wall art through decorator, furniture and framing shops. On today's market, this could sell for a high of $40 - $60. The suggested insurance or replacement value is $100. ~Nora
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
So I'm getting charged for one question
Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.
Hello, Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance:http://ww2.justanswer.com/help ~Nora