Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Hosmer Books

Customer Question

Doris informed me that The Color Guard by James K Hosmer in fair condition was approx worth 290.00 I was curious if the additional books i have by Hosmer were worth approx the same? "How Thankful was Bewitched" "Story of the Jews" "Life of ***** *****" and Memorial of G.W. Hosmer D.D. included is pictures of the condition of the books, all are intact.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Tim in Antiques replied 5 months ago.
Good day my name is***** am a Certified IRS Qualified Fine and Decorative Art Appraiser. It will be a pleasure to put my expertise, libraries, resources, and experience in the field to work for you. In the book trade the key words are edition and condition.Who is the publisher and what is the year of each of the Hosmer books?