rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

2 items the first is a one of a bowl, plate, saucer and

Customer Question

2 items the first is a one of a bowl, plate, saucer and teacup? Sorry for the tape. C. Steele collection. The second is four plates floral fantasy,(I only took a picture of one) would like to know dates,one history and values for both. Thank you!
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.
The first is a trio set is from the C Steele collection for Porcelaine BIA Cordon Blue De Chine.This was a French company that made high fired kitchen ware in France from the 1940's through60's and in the later years, had the items made in China. This trio(this is what a cup, with several plates underneath is called)has a current value of $30.00.The second item is a plate made in 1984 by Georges Briard in the Floral Fantasy pattern,a design that is a reproduction of 1755 Strasbourg porcelains. This plate has a current value of $10 to $15.00.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.
Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?Please let me know.If you'd like to have me assess anything else, start a new question and put 'forCustomeramp;#39; so that you could get me again.Please click the stars to accept my answer for this question.
Hello,The site won't let me answer on the Lidkoping piece because the other expert has it locked. The ALP mark is for the Martin Brothers of Bohemia/Czech. This was the mark they used on exports TO Sweden. The dish was not made in Sweden but was made as a souvenir FOR Sweden by the Martin Brothers.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I received the answer and then another expert came in and said the alp plate is from the 1920's and has the markings of the Swedish coat of arms. I was not looking for another answer.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ignore he above comment....I was thinking of another question!
I just wanted a chance to explain myself. I should have been more clear in the answer. Thank you so much.