Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

What is the appraised value of a 30 X 40 Acrylic on Canvas

Customer Question

What is the appraised value of a 30 X 40 Acrylic on Canvas framed painting by Yue Tin Mui valued at? The painting was purchased in 1975. The Title of the painting is "Market Place". The painting was purchased in Honolulu Hawaii
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting, signature and back of painting so that I can get visual clues of the date, artist, framing construction and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will send that information to you on Tuesday. The picture is at another sight.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Just a follow up to see if you were still planning on sending a picture of this painting.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes. i sent the pictures to your main website. I will try again
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
I will not get them that way.You can email your images to***@******.*** and write “ForCustomerAntiques” in the subject line of the email.Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by administrators, so thank you in advance for some patience when sending this way.
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
This artist, Yuetin Mui was a 20th century artistknown mostly in China and the Pacific Rim.This painting titled The Market has a current valueof $700.00 based on recent sales of his work.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.