rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a pink depression glass pitcher that is etched with

Customer Question

I have a pink depression glass pitcher that is etched with a grape pattern. I've owned for 37 years, my grandmother had it before me. I just want to know if it has any value
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.
This is a pink depression glass pitcher with grape etchmade by Cambridge Glass of Ohio in the 1930's.The value of this pitcher is $75.00.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.
Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?Please let me know.If you'd like to have me assess anything else, start a new question and put 'forCustomeramp;#39; so that you could get me again.Please click the stars to accept my answer for this question.