Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have an Asian 20 x 24 Painting by artist "Linn" - purchase

Customer Question

I have an Asian 20 x 24 Painting by artist "Linn" - purchased in 1981 - registration number 31031 - from Creative Interior Design Enterprise - price $99.00. I have 2 pictures - one for full painting and picture of signature or name.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There was only one picture that came with your original inquiry (signature).The next step would be for me to see pictures of the art and label so that I can get visual clues of the date and value.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Customer Service - Please delete my credit card charges of $ 44.00 as I did not receive the service I requested. You charged me before you completed the service!!David Timmerman***@******.***
I use the site just like you do and I am not connected to the charges nor do I have any idea of your account details.There should be a customer service link at the bottom of the page so that you can contact them to straighten it out.Let me know if you still want to proceed with sending a photo of the art.