Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

JA: . What is your issue regarding? Customer: I have

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I have a Robert-Émile Fortin painting
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Hi
JA: Hi. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: Hi, I have a Robert-Émile Fortin painting call Les jeux rouges du hasard. 36'' x 30'' 1976 sign by him, Can you tell me how much this worth
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.
My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting, signature and back of painting.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add photos then I can complete my answer, thanks!