Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a 12pc place setting of Noritake china pink roses pattern

Customer Question

I have a 12pc place setting of Noritake china pink roses pattern from the late 1950's and a Community silver plated flatware set, wild orchid design. I would like to know the value of each.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls.I give my best answers in writing when I have time to think about them.Sometimes a "Chat box" will pop-up asking if you would like a live conversation. Please know it is not from me. You have a set of Noritake that serves 12. Hoe many pieces does each person have?What serving pieces do you have? The value of serving pieces can add 30-50% of value to a setHow many people does your set of Community plated silver flatware serve?How many pieces does each person have? What serving pieces are there? I look forward to your replies. Kind regards,Doris