Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a old tobbaco Tin its dated 1910 can you please give

Customer Question

I have a old tobbaco Tin its dated 1910 can you please give me a value of it
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.
Hi, This is a fairly rare tin and on today's market, it can sell for $300 - $400. Here is a link for you to one that sold for $386.99:http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/moonshine-moon-shine-tobacco-pocket-161854972 Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 7 months ago.
Hello, Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance? Please let me know. Sincerely, Nora