LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher

What would the value be of an old Singer Le Couturier sewing

Customer Question

Hi, What would the value be of an old Singer Le Couturier sewing machine be? It is in perfect shape and in working condition.
Thank you
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 6 months ago.
Hello, My name is***** would be happy to help you. I ma a certified appraiser. This machine looks to be in excellent shape and you state it does work. The value would be 125.00-165.00 in todays market. Most of these are taken and used as decoration. Looks to be a 1940-1950 era machine.If I may be of further service please let me know. I am happy to help.If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you :At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions.
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I wanted to check and see if I may be of further help? Please let me know and if I have completed your questions please rate the answer so I may be paid for my work thank you