Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

1888 Waltham- American Wath co 14k gold pocket watch. Beautiful

Customer Question

1888 Waltham- American Wath co 14k gold pocket watch. Beautiful condition -white front, appears to be rose gold case, opens front and back. May have something hand scribed on the back inner lid of the case (hard to tell - guess K386z or 5). Roman numeral minute and second. Separate second dial 0-60. The cas is ornate with a picture in the center Of fur trees possibly on a rice and with flowers, furns and notching around the middle. Tom Jacques***@******.***
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 9 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the movement (guts) and the marks you described on the inside of the case. The serial number is ***** the movement and the gold assay is the mark in side the case, so that is why I need to see/know those.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!