Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

What is 1881 silver dollar

Customer Question

what is 1881 silver dollar,1922silver dollar,1921 silver dollar, 1901 Indianhead penny,1911 dime worth ???
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls.I give my best answers in writing when I have time to think about them.Sometimes a "Chat box" will pop-up asking if you would like a live conversation. Please know it is not from me. What condition is each of these coins? Kind regards,Doris
So much depends on the mint mark that I cannot value your coins. The mint mark can mean thousands in value.Unfortunately, I cannot find an accurate answer for your question. I will release your question so that all the other professionals can choose to answer you with accuracy.I want you to have the best answer possible. Releasing your question is called "opting-out." I will not be able to respond to you once I opt-out.I am very sorry.Kind regards,Doris
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
1922 is worn but ledgible.1921 excellent,1881 good on eagle side worn on other.indian head dark but can reag,1911 dimethin but can read
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of all of the fronts and all of the backs of these coins.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.