rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a very old Wooden dish cabinet with two glass doors

Customer Question

I have a very old Wooden dish cabinet with two glass doors 65" high by 45" wide by 14" deep (mohogany Queen Anne?) That has a sticker on it that says "Martin Furniture Co The Blue Blazes Line Side boards and suits Hickory , North Carolina. It is in exceptionally good condition with its original finish. I have some good photos of it...Any ideas what it is and what it may be worth?
Thank you, ***** *****
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.
This is a Martin Furniture Company china cabinet, circa 1930-40's from their Blue Blazes Line of furniture.The Queen Anne style mahogany cabinet has an estimated value on the secondary retail market ofaverage of $1***-**-****.00, depending on the condition and where it is offered for sale.You can offer it for sale on Varagesale.com, Chairish.com and of course Ebay with local pickup only.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.