Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

My Name is ***** ***** researching a tapestry I purchased

Customer Question

Hello My Name is Bob,
I am researching a tapestry I purchased in 1960 in Amsterdam Holland. It is approximately 40" X 28" and depicts a typical Dutch tulip field with workers busy picking the flowers. In the background is a church and several wind mills and a canal passing behind the windmills. I can find no markings that would identify who, when or where it was made. Can youo help?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the tapestry.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!