AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Certified Appraiser, Appraiser's Association of America. USPAP qualified through 2015.
30223878

Own 1869 edition Hitchcock's New and Complete Analysis of The

Customer Question

Own 1869 edition Hitchcock's New and Complete Analysis of The Holy Bible. Published by J. Johnson & Son. Would like to know value. I can attach photo(s).
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.The 19th century was the beginning of great mass production of books, particularly religious books. And religious books were most often treasured and saved.Because of this, values have stayed relatively low.Yours also appears to have some condition problems.The value would be in the range of $25-$40.Sincerely,Jennifer
I see you have not yet rated/accepted my answer. How can I help you further?http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hlJennifer