rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

I have a fruit bowl marked sarreguemings, France with the number

Customer Question

I have a fruit bowl marked sarreguemings, France with the number 4481. Anything you can tell me about it.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
This is a French majolica pottery fruit bowl made by Sarregueminesof France in shape number 4481, made circa 1900-1920.This pottery made a series of bowls and baskets in different sizes with thisdesign of fruit on the outside, all in the 4000 pattern range.This bowl has a current value of $120 to $150.00.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.
Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?Please let me know.If you'd like to have me assess anything else, start a new question and put 'forCustomeramp;#39; so that you could get me again.Please click the stars to accept my answer for this question.