Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have collector's copy of "FOUR DARK DAYS IN

Customer Question

I have collector's copy of "FOUR DARK DAYS IN HISTORY" A Photo History of Presidents
Kennedy's Assassination. Copyright 1963 by, SPECIAL PUBLICATIONS, INC***** HOLLYYWOOD, CALIF. Publishers: Jim Mathews & Ernest Schworck.
I cannot recall when I received this item or my parents did. I wonder what the value of it is to a collector. Thank you.
Anthony J. **********
Starke, FL 32091
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of it and the title page that you described.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!You can also email your images to***@******.*** and write “For Rarewares/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by administrators, so thank you in advance for some patience when sending this way.