rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

How much is a 100% restored WD5 Coke machine in working order

Customer Question

How much is a 100% restored WD5 Coke machine in working order with original compressor worth?
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
The WD5 is the 1950's Coke upright dry cooler made by Westinghouse,meaning ti uses a fan to cool the Coke instead of ice like older model Coke machines.This machine in restores condition has a value of $1100.00.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.
Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?Please let me know.If you'd like to have me assess anything else, start a new question and put 'forCustomeramp;#39; so that you could get me again.Please click the stars to accept my answer for this question.