Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Certificate of Authenticity Leroy Neiman silk

Customer Question

I have a Certificate of Authenticity for a Leroy Neiman silk screen print. "High Seas Sailing", 1976, plates destroyed, AP and signed. 300 Artists Proofs, 50 Printer Proofs and 4 Publisher Proofs.
I also have Certificate of Authenticity for a Leroy Neiman an original poster serigraph printed on a nautical map of Cap May to Block Island. It is of the America's Cup Challenge in 1964. Edition limited to 5000 examples.
How do I go about appraising these for insurance purposes or a possible sale?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 10 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the prints, signature and back of print so that I can get visual clues of the value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures.