Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have two chairs from the Jung hotel in New Orleans they were

Customer Question

I have two chairs from the Jung hotel in New Orleans they were in the attic when Braniff Place cleaned the attic out around 1970 or so and I bought them.They are supposed to be the first dining room chairs when the Jung Hotel opened in the early 40's are they worth anything or should I get rid of them?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images. If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora