Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have similar matchbox case as number 96 mine appears to be

Customer Question

I have similar matchbox case as number 96 mine appears to be in better condition and displaying more pattern all over with image of what I think is Kings head between 2 union jacks made in 1900.It belonged to my Great grandfather and was handed to me from my father who has now passed away.We moved to Australia in 1953.How could I find out more about where it was made and if it has any value.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the item and any marks.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!