Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have several painting othat they like to discuss if you

Customer Question

Hi I have several painting othat they like to discuss if you can give me your Feed back 1.scmreibman 1968 14 /10
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have a Alexander dobkin 23/18 artistproof
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Palmineri boy oil like to know if the overage and nose and a much they cost
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Jhon twaddle 24/18 Oil paint need to know the price ,rannai paint 23/18"need to know the price and c.simkin cooper paint 7 1/2"by5 1/2"need to know the price thank you
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
And Amen girl with a ball proof and tio 1970
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hi There~ My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only assess one item or matched set per question. At your convenience, please choose one and send photos of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature. ~Nora
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Need Email to send pictures
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hi, You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email. Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin. ~Nora
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi I did not get my answer I did send pictures hope to hear from you soon
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hi, I have not yet received any images. ~Nora
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I tried to email you many times and the email keeps returning to sender
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hi, For queries or help, use this link for assistance: Or send an email to***@******.*** without photos attached. ~Nora
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
You don't get it I get my email return to me
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I know you want me to call you but it's not going to happen ,you just trying to take money and i am not getting any service
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I have not sent a premium services offer for a phone call to you. At this juncture, I will opt-out and open your question again to all the experts at no additional charge. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra. There is not a guarantee that you will receive a response. I will not be able to respond back after opting-out I do hope you find the information that you seek. ~Nora
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 5 months ago.
I apologize.There was a site glitch.I did not mean to intrude on your question.Kind regards,Doris