rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a Royal Bonn 1755 18" two handle vase. Hand painted

Customer Question

I have a Royal Bonn 1755 18" two handle vase. Hand painted flowers, gold etching, No cracks or chips and slightly worn gold on handles. What is it worth for resale?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There was only one picture that came with your original inquiry.The next step would be for me to see pictures of marks on the bottom so that I can get visual clues of the date and value.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Did you get the markings picture?
Got it, thanks. I will work on the answer and be back in a few minutes.
This is a vase made by Franz Anton Mehlem of Bonn, Germany.This factory had several marks over the years, this one being used from 1888 to 1920.The porcelain has become known by the trade name Royal Bonn.This vase with hand painted florals and gold serpent handles has a value of $180 to $200 retail value.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.
Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?Please let me know.It is important for you to click the stars to accept my answer.