Doris - dfm925
Doris - dfm925, Pres, Owner Nashville Appraisals Corporation
Experience:  Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of Nashville Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

Set of Haviland limogre H&C: L France Set of 12 with many

Customer Question

Set of Haviland limogre H&C: L France
Set of 12 with many extras
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls.I give my best answers in writing when I have time to think about them.Sometimes a "Chat box" will pop-up asking if you would like a live conversation. Please know it is not from me. Please send me some photos -One of the pattern -One clear close-up of the marks on the bottom You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo of the marks.If you cannot get a good photo, then sketch the marks and take a photo of the sketch.To send photos you may use the "attach file" or "add file" in the blue box link on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best. Then I need the following information:Your set serves 12. How many pieces does each person have?What serving pieces do you have? These can sometimes add 30-50% to the value of a set. I look forward to your replies. Kind regards,Doris
My research indicates that the table and chairs have a retail vintage store value of $1800. The china cabinet has a retail vintage store value of $950-1000. Online auctions like eBay generally bring wholesale selling prices.If you would like to sell close to retail , some ideas are:The internet has your largest audience of buyers. Place small ads on these sites or set up your own small store on these - small fees - 20 cents to list plus 3.5% final These sites are excellent and more upscale but fees are higher. I only recommend them if you have several items to sell.GoAntiques.comRubylane.comTias.comcyberattic.comtrocadero.comA private seller to a dealer or at auction can expect 30-60% of retail value.I hope I have helped you.If I can help you with further questions about this answer, please let me know before you rate me.All my answers are quoted in USA dollars.I endeavor to give realistic, honest answers in a timely manner.Please take a little time to give me a POSITIVE RATING NOW SO THAT I AM CREDITED BY JA for my knowledge, time and effort.Please do not rate me down because of system difficulty.Please let me know if you have difficulty with the site's rating system. To rate me, you should see 5 stars near my answer. 5 stars gives me the best rating.Kind regards.DorisIf you would like to use me on any future questions, requesting me expires in a short time. If you put my name (Doris) at the first of the question, that will make sure it gets to me.
I must apologize. My computer jumped and I typed an answer meant for another question.Kind regards,Doris