LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher

I bought this cognac bottle in West Germany in 1976.

Customer Question

I bought this cognac bottle in West Germany in 1976. I had the opportunity because I was in the US Army. It has been stored in a dark cool place. The cork has been slightly pressed down, but it still has 3 inches of the original cognac that it had when I bought it. There are no chips or cracks in the bottle. I was told that there were only approximately 300 of this bottle made.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser. Please allow me to look this up and post my evaluation back here. Thank you
From what I have found on this bottle the value in todays market is 250.00 The label is worn but the bottle looks to be in great shape. The liquor inside holds no value really other then it is still the cognac.If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you :At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars:1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5 stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions.