Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have my grandparents original dining room table, 4 chairs

Customer Question

I have my grandparents original dining room table, 4 chairs and a buffet. I am interested in selling the set, but I have no idea what type of furniture it is except oak, and we refinished in 2000. There is nothing under the table or buffet that indicates the furniture company or when it was built. I know it is at least 80-90 years old and just wanted find out the value.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the set.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!