Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I found a piece of haywood wakefield furniture that I cannot

Customer Question

I found a piece of haywood wakefield furniture that I cannot identify and am wondering if you can help. It has an old cloth lable which makes me believe it is vintage 1930"s or earlier. it is a desk of sorts, single drawer and a lower shelf. It apears to have had a top piece (missing) as it has rear brackets and top mounting holes. The stencil on the bak lists it as 03219-2I or perhaps C3219-2I. Construction is toung & grove and dowel. Any ideas?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 6 months ago.
Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.You probably tried to upload multiple photos, but only one went through--this happens a lot for some reason.Can you post an overall photo, and a close-up of the stencil?Jennifer