Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have 4 Charles Russel Pictures, I don't know the perticulars

Customer Question

I have 4 Charles Russel Pictures, I don't know the perticulars of the pictues. They look lie that have been trasnfered to canvas.
they are Dangerous Cripple, 1913, Rider of the Rou'h String,, 1895, Caught With The Goods, 1913 and Sagebrush Sport, 1912. What I think makes them important is my cousins father knew ***** ***** and he wrote the names and dates on th back of each picture. They are exactly like the signature on the front without the bull head. Could I have an idea what they might be worth.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature. If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora