rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have gotten a silver tea set from the 1950's the markings

Customer Question

I have gotten a silver tea set from the 1950's
the markings on it are Fenwick WM Rogers 1203
Can you tell me how to resreach this for its value..?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 11 months ago.
This is a silver plated tea set made by Wm Rogers in the Fenwick pattern, also called pattern number 1203.This set is not sterling silver, so it does not have a high value. Silver plated means it is made of metal andwas coated with silver instead of being solid silver.This tea set has a value of $50 to $75.00.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.
Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?Please let me know.If we are done here, please do take a moment to click the stars for me. This is how the site knows to credit me for my time with you.