rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

I have gotten a silver tea set from the 1950's the markings

Customer Question

I have gotten a silver tea set from the 1950's
the markings on it are Fenwick WM Rogers 1203
Can you tell me how to resreach this for its value..?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
This is a silver plated tea set made by Wm Rogers in the Fenwick pattern, also called pattern number 1203.This set is not sterling silver, so it does not have a high value. Silver plated means it is made of metal andwas coated with silver instead of being solid silver.This tea set has a value of $50 to $75.00.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.
Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?Please let me know.If we are done here, please do take a moment to click the stars for me. This is how the site knows to credit me for my time with you.