Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a C. Warde Traver print from Kessler Malt Extract advertisement

Customer Question

I have a C. Warde Traver print from Kessler Malt Extract advertisement and her name is Marjorie. I can not find anything on her. Kessler Beer is located in Helena, Montana
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: The exact reading is:
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Kessler's Malt Extract//A Pure Extract of Barley-malt and Bohemian Hops//NOT A MEDICINE//BUT A TONIC//A Trial Will Convince You of its Merits//Most Good Druggists Sell it.//and it is made by//KESSLER BREWING CO.// Marjorie Thank you KC
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora