Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a teapot, creamer, and sugar bowl; Adie Bros. pattern

Customer Question

I have a teapot, creamer, and sugar bowl; Adie Bros. pattern 76426 and would like to know a rough value.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Hello,Please add a photo close up of the marks and of the set. You can use the AddFiles feature on your screen to add pictures.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i can email pics. I don't know how to add them from my phone to this page. is there an email i can send them to?
You can email your images to***@******.*** and write “ForCustomerAntiques” in the subject line of the email.Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by administrators, so thank you in advance for some patience when sending this way.