Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

What is the value of a 100+ years old geran manufactured grandmothers

Customer Question

what is the value of a 100+ years old geran manufactured grandmothers standing clock with extraordinary chmes, It is a seven day wind-up clock
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.Please use the Add Files feature to add pictures of the dial, clock, and any labels or marks on the inside or on the movement (guts).
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I will have my grandson take the pictures of the clock and will also try to send to you the sound of the chimes, although I do not how well the recording would reflect the true sound. Could you also state the probability of entering the clock in an auction and if so, which one. How much would you think the clock could sell for.guess
The pictures will help the most and I will wait for those.(I do not participate in the live phone call service.)
Expert:  rarewares replied 5 months ago.
Will you be able to send pictures?