Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

A Lee White framed picture JA: I always love having an appraiser

Customer Question

A Lee White framed picture
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Not much...I know that this art is almost in mint condition ands it's real
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: We'll its an portrait of an African American lady and three kids
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
This is the picture I have.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls.I give my best answers in writing when I have time to think about them.Sometimes a "Chat box" will pop-up asking if you would like a live conversation. Please know it is not from me. Please send a photo of the painting and another clear one of the signature. You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo of the signature.To send photos you may use the "attach file" or "add file" in the blue box link on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best. I also need the dimensions of your painting, not including the frame. Do not remove from the frame. Then I need the medium - oils, watercolors, etc? I look forward to your replies. Kind regards,Doris
I see where you have sent the images I requested.Please send the size and the medium. Kind regards,Doris