Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

We have a Reed & Barton flatware set that my mother gave me

Customer Question

we have a Reed & Barton flatware set that my mother gave me before she passed. It says Reed & Barton on all the pieces. How do we tell if it is sterling or plate?
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
We did not receive anything to reset the password. We did receive an e-mail. We need to verify that we can communicate with you before we can send additional funds.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 6 months ago.
Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.I could try to match the pattern for you, but I'd need to see a photo (so a phone call won't help). Can you take some photos? If so, I can help you with upload instructions if you need them.Jennifer