Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have an old China hutch that I want to sell and would like

Customer Question

I have an old China hutch that I want to sell and would like to find out it's estimated value.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: The piece has a tall China hutch on the right side and a cupboard with two doors below two drawers and shelf on the left.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I know it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the item and any marks or labels.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!