Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Who is the painter? What is the name and value of the

Customer Question

Who is the painter? What is the name and value of the painting?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hello, What is the size of this? At your convenience, please send a clear, in-focus close-up image of he signature as well as a view of the backside (do not remove from frame). ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hi There, I received your images, thank you, ***** ***** am not able to decipher the signature from the images provided. I will opt-out and open your question again to all the experts at no additional charge. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra. There is not a guarantee that you will receive a response. I will not be able to respond back after opting-out I do hope you find the information that you seek. ~Nora