LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
Experience:  25+ years experience in Antiques, Certified Appraiser, Speaker, Member of AOA, Asheford Institute Antiques,and I am an Antique Researcher
52235960

Two items: an old wooden sea captains chest. It sailed in a

Customer Question

Two items: an old wooden sea captains chest. It sailed in a wooden ship around South America up to San Fransisco then over to China. Used some time around 1875 give or take.
It has the captain's name on it. It is beat up on top.
Second- pair of Asian bronze water buffalo. I am assuming they are bronze. The patina is black. Some one told me they were from South Asia. They are very old and in very good shape. My mother gave them to my father as a wedding present.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 7 months ago.
Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please post photos of these items along with measurements for my evaluation. I look forward to helping you.