Doris - dfm925
Doris - dfm925, Pres, Owner Nashville Appraisals Corporation
Experience:  Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of Nashville Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

I have a purple and gold pitcher with the following on the

Customer Question

I have a purple and gold pitcher with the following on the bottom of the pitcher.
702, marks and crown under that, then Frie Onnaing with a crest between the two words, then France underneath that.
It is a purple and gold pitcher with a reddish inside. It appears to possibly be part of the Roses Trémières collection.
I have no idea what it is worth or how to find out. Any help would be appreciated.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls.I give my best answers in writing when I have time to think about them.Sometimes a "Chat box" will pop-up asking if you would like a live conversation. Please know it is not from me. Please send a photo of your pitcher.To send photos you may use the "attach file" or "add file" in the blue box link on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best. I also need the height. Kind regards,Doris
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Pictures are included in files. One of pitcher and one of bottom.
The height of the pitcher is 7 1/8".
Thanks so much for your help!
Thank you for the information and photos.Please allow me time to research the data required by your question, calculate current values and write my answer.I should be back within 40 minutes.I thank you in advance for your patience.Kind regards,Doris
Your pitcher was made by the Faiencerie D'Onnasing factory in Onnasing France.The mark on your pitcher was used by this firm on Majolica 1870s-1900.This firm was not associated with Rose Tremieres.My research indicates that the retail antiques store value of your pitcher would be $290-350. Online auctions like eBay generally bring wholesale selling prices.If you would like to sell close to retail , some ideas are:The internet has your largest audience of buyers. Place small ads on these sites or set up your own small store on these - small fees - 20 cents to list plus 3.5% final price.Artfire.comBonanza.comAmazon Marketplace: sites are excellent and more upscale but fees are higher. I only recommend them if you have several items to sell.GoAntiques.comRubylane.comTias.comcyberattic.comtrocadero.comA private seller to a dealer or at auction can expect 30-60% of retail value.I hope I have helped you.If I can help you with further questions about this answer, please let me know before you rate me.All my answers are quoted in USA dollars.I endeavor to give realistic, honest answers in a timely manner.Please take a little time to give me a POSITIVE RATING NOW SO THAT I AM CREDITED BY JA for my knowledge, time and effort.Please do not rate me down because of system difficulty.Please let me know if you have difficulty with the site's rating system. To rate me, you should see 5 stars near my answer. 5 stars gives me the best rating.Kind regards.DorisIf you would like to use me on any future questions, requesting me expires in a short time. If you put my name (Doris) at the first of the question, that will make sure it gets to me.Thank you.
Hi there!I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help or do you have more questions about your item that would help?Let me know,Kind regards,Doris