Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a large pulpit bible published by the A. J. Holman Company,

Customer Question

I have a large pulpit bible published by the A. J. Holman Company, Philadelphia, in the King James Version. There is no copyright page, but on the title page in the lower left hand corner in small letters is "IMPERIAL QUARTO." Can you tell me what it might be worth?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It also contains the Apocrypha.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the Bible and title page.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!