Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have some jewelry

Customer Question

I have some jewelry that belonged to my grandmother and her sister. Ivory medicine spoon and napkin holder, stick pens, my baby ring and a necklace w/earrings. The napkin holder is dated 1924. My grandmother was a RN...
How much should I insure them for?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a certified appraiser. I would be happy to help you. Can you post a few photos of these items so I may review the items and give you values. Thank you
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No I'm going to cancel. This is a joke!! Thing s have changed on your site and I don't like it...
Hello, I am just an appraiser. I do not own the site I will send this to the membership department and request a refund. I would need photos of the items to give you accurate values.