Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Towle old masters service JA: I always love having

Customer Question

Towle old masters service for 12
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Sterling silver old masters silverware set
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: 14spoons 12salad forks 12dinnerforks 8 butter knives 6shrimp forks gravy ladle 2 serving spoons servin fork jelly spoon
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 7 months ago.
HelloAre there any serving pieces to this set? Is it in the original wood chest?