Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a russian crystal and silver bowl with a makers mark

Customer Question

hi I have a russian crystal and silver bowl with a makers mark that says 84 then 15A then a ceasars head facing right then a F/S The bowl has two handles and a silver rim and I think it is a called a ribbon pattern. I'm trying to figure out who the maker was.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There was only one picture that came with your original inquiry (of the bowl).The next step would be for me to see pictures of marks so that I can get visual clues of the date and value.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!