rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

My family bible is a john e potter. just trying to date it

Customer Question

my family bible is a john e potter. just trying to date it front cover looks like a turtle shell with the words Holy Bible side backing has six small section with one section having the words Holy bible.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.
The John E. Potter Bible dates to the 1870's. This is a family Holy Bibleand this version in fair condition (issues considered) has a current valueof $70 to $85.00. It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.
Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?Please let me know.