rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a complete set (48) of reproduction paintings from

Customer Question

Hi! I have a complete set (48) of reproduction paintings from "Portfolio of Famous paintings" back from 1937. They are in excellent condition with a binder included.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: That is all I know. I found them in an estate sale. I would like to know what they may be worth.
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.
This is the Portfolio of Famous Paintings by National Committee for Art Appreciation, 1937, and includes some 48 selections of the masters and some lessons in art.This book has a current value of $30 to $50.00.I realize there is one on Ebay for $150.00, but that is an unrealistic asking price in this case.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.
Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?Please let me know.