Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Glenda! I would like to get an estimate on antique 1930s

Customer Question

Hi Glenda! I would like to get an estimate on antique 1930s Art Deco 2 ct natural green sapphire diamond platinum ring.0.3 ct in SI VS H diamonds. Gram weight 6 grams. It is on eBay , the seller is oldtreasures333 (78402). The selling price is $1.245 (the retail value per the seller is $7000). Thank you. Lucia
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 7 months ago.
Good Morning Lucia, After researching the Art Deco, Vintage 2ct Green Sapphire, the current market value for a ring such as this is averaging $8***-**-****0.00, depending where it is sold at. They seem to be selling quite high at the current time. .If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you..Rating of the answer is for my professionalism in my communications with you.. It is not based on the value of an item, which appraisers have no control over, or any site issues ( technical or otherwise) that may occur while using the site. .Appraisers are independent of the Just Answer site, we do not work for the site. . The only way we are compensated for our time, is by the rating you give me by clicking on one of the stars or smiley faces you see.Please take the time to rate me,Thank youGlenda
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Did you have a chance to see the ring I am talking about on eBay?
Hello Yes, I looked at it then researched it. I answered you. Here it is again. If you are wanting to purchase this at the price they have, that would be a good price..Good Morning Lucia, After researching the Art Deco, Vintage 2ct Green Sapphire, the current market value for a ring such as this is averaging $8***-**-****0.00, depending where it is sold at. They seem to be selling quite high at the current time..If you have more items you would like to ask me about, just start a new question addressed to "Glenda" it would be my pleasure to help you..Rating of the answer is for my professionalism in my communications with you..It is not based on the value of an item, which appraisers have no control over, or any site issues ( technical or otherwise) that may occur while using the site. .Appraisers are independent of the Just Answer site, we do not work for the site. .The only way we are compensated for our time, is by the rating you give me by clicking on one of the stars or smiley faces you see.Please take the time to rate me,Thank youGlenda
Hello,Hi, I'm just checking in once again to see how things are going. Let me know if you still need help with this questions. .Since it is not rated yet, I wonder if there was a problem with the answer I provided for you?.Thank you so much!Glenda