Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Sterling silver box that is very heavy that

Customer Question

I have a Sterling silver box that is very heavy that measures around 6 X 4 inches and it is lined with red fabric. It is marked on the bottom with a swam and a t inside the swan. Can you shed any light on where it was made and when and maybe how much it is worth. The scene on the top of the box is a Victorian man and woman that look to be taking a walk.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 7 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the item and any marks on the bottom.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Someone has already helped me thank you.
So sorry, I did not realize that this was a duplicate question. Have a great day!