Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a autograph cover collection of the governors that were

Customer Question

I have a autograph cover collection of the governors that were in office in 1976. I also have a inauguration cover signed by Gerald and Betty Ford. The covers are of the fifty states. I put the collection together myself in 1977.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I want to find out what the collection is worth. I need to find dealers that might want to buy the complete collection.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hello, At your convenience, please send a few photos as visual examples of your cover collection. ~Nora