ncsunburst
ncsunburst, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antique Dealer
61108514

I found a westclox pocket watch in my grandfathers house in

Customer Question

I found a westclox pocket watch in my grandfathers house in box. It still works and it has a picture of a dear hunter on front shooting at some dear. Any Idea how old this is and price.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 9 months ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you. If you could please post photo's of the watch and the serial number off the movement so I can give you an accurate age & value. Thanks Mike
Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your watch? Thanks Mike.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Where do you find the Serial number. I don't see on I even popped the back off.
Expert:  ncsunburst replied 8 months ago.
Hi, The back cover of these watches either unscrew or pop off but just photos of the watch will be just fine I can tell from them. Thanks Mike
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Here is to pictures if you need one with it open let me know.
Hi, Yes this watch was made in the late 1970's to early 1980's , The value in good body & running condition $110.00 to excellent body & running condition $225.00 w/ the original box. Description Cased Westclox pocket watch & fob with deer hunting scene, comes with original box. I hope this helps you. Thanks MikeIf you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.
Hi, I was wondering if you need further assistance with your watch? Thanks Mike.PLEASE remember if you're satisfied with my answer rate my answerby using the STARS so I will be compensated by JustAnswer for helping you.